Bountiful hosted their annual Virtual Christmas party on December 10, 2022. Participants were able to hear from Bountiful community coordinators around the world, test their trivia skills, enjoy live acapella music, and hear exciting news.
Silent auction and prizes
A silent auction was taking place during the week to raise money to help another community. We are so grateful to those that made donations and those who bid on items. This flyer shows some of the fun things that were featured in the auction:
Questions were asked during the party and some raffle prizes were randomly given away to those participating in the party and doing challenges on social media. Questions:
- What’s your favorite Christmas tradition?
- Guess the number of children in the program:
A. over 5K
B. over 10K
C. over 15K
- Which country has the tradition of not talking business at family gatherings?
- Where does Cristie who spoke live?
- When did Bountiful begin?
- Check out the Silent Auction link. What’s your favorite item?
- Check out Bountiful’s website. What do you like about the website?
- Link to Bountiful on Facebook and Instagram to join the conversation and help spread the word.
Correct answers: 2. C 3. B 4. C 5. B Brad Walker first wrote about the need for help among malnourished children in 2002 and the foundation was founded in 2008.
2022 Christmas celebration video
This video featuring coordinators and children from the the Philippines and Asia sharing their thanks was shown at the end of the party:
Christmas love and greetings
Our Bountiful Children team is grateful for all the community coordinators, volunteers, and donors that make our services to the mothers and children possible. We love you and send our heartfelt Christmas greetings to you and yours!