University Developed, Locally Implemented
Brigham Young University students and professors have been instrumental in developing health education materials and training materials for our program coordinators in-country. Our local coordinators receive the training and materials they need to teach parents and caregivers important aspects of public health and child cognitive development that will help ensure a better outcome for the children they serve. Each month, during supplement distribution, the coordinators choose one topic to cover and rotate through the lessons throughout the year.
First Page of Each of Boutiful Children’s Eight Health Lessons
Link to Read or Download 96-Page Manual
- Introductory Lesson: Why Nutrition, Why Bountiful
- Lesson 1: Cognitive Stimulation
- Lesson 2: Proper Disposal of Human Waste
- Lesson 3: Proper Hand Washing
- Lesson 4: Clean Drinking Water
- Lesson 5: Safe Food Preparation
- Lesson 6: Increase Dietary Nutrient Intake
- Lesson 7: Breastfeeding
Considering A Donation?
100% of your donation goes directly toward helping children in need! Overhead costs are covered by generous board member donations.
- $8 = feeds 1 child for a month
- $25 = feeds 3 children for a month
- $100 = feeds 1 child for a year
- $500 = feeds an average community for a month
- $6,000 = adopts a community of your choice for one year