100s of Bountiful volunteers worldwide make our 100% promise possible!
You can volunteer as an individual, as a couple, as a family, or as a community group.
Our promise that 100% of donations goes toward feeding the children depends on our volunteers.
Become a Bountiful Service Volunteer!
Bountiful depends on volunteers for fundraising
- Join monthly ideas meetings on Zoom
- Help plan and organize events like Zoom meetings, Hunger Banquets and NutriTours
- Host events
- Start a Malnutrition Club at your school or join BYU-Provo’s club here.
Home-office work abounds
- Write personal thank-you notes
- Add, like, and share ideas for social media
- Help write blog posts
- Bookkeeping and tabulation of statistics
- Catalog and curate Bountiful’s digital assets
Artistic work attracts donors and volunteers
- Serve as photographer and/or videographer for events or NutriTours
- Serve as graphic artist for print and web publications
- Help design printed materials and web pages
- Edit photographs and videos for publication
Web based volunteers keep us together worldwide
- We will train!
- Write blog posts
- Moderate blog comments
- Assist with website maintenance and development
- Contribute to and moderate Bountiful’s social media presence