Ecuador population: 17,643,054 in 2022
GDP per capita (US$): $1,513 in 2020
Cost to Run Program for 1 Year: $6000
Nutritional Supplements Used:
- Cerelac (Multigrain Product)
- Powdered cow’s milk/full-fat soy flour
Fact from UNICEF / WHO / World Bank:
Stunting: 149.2 million
Stunting affected an estimated 22.0 per cent or 149.2 million children under 5 globally in 2020
Lupita (Lupe) de la Cruz Orellana
Bountiful's Community Coordinators
Community coordinators serve with Bountiful as volunteers. They organize other local volunteers and together conduct screenings, train families, distribute locally-purchased supplements, and follow up on infant development.
Considering A Donation?
100% of your donation goes directly toward helping children in need! Overhead costs are covered by generous board member donations.
- $8 = feeds 1 child for a month
- $25 = feeds 3 children for a month
- $100 = feeds 1 child for a year
- $500 = feeds an average community for a month
- $6,000 = adopts a community of your choice for one year
Ecuador Gives Thanks (3-video slider)
Our mission is to nurture the potential of infants and toddlers to lead healthy, productive, and self-reliant lives by eliminating malnutrition. 100% of every dollar donated is used to help children in need.