Sustaining members — those who give monthly — are critically important to sustaining Bountiful’s child nutrition programs throughout the world. They are so important that we are likening them to Angels!
These Angels are providing over 17,000 children in 20 countries with the reliable contribution base that allows Bountiful to maintain a worldwide infrastructure of local volunteers — presently numbering over 400.
These regional and local coordinators form a volunteer network that sustains steady levels of screenings of children and pregnant mothers, family enrollment, family health lessons, monthly delivery of food supplements, six-month follow-up screenings, and critical ongoing reporting. Volunteers and donors find and share joy together in collaborative consecration in behalf of the children.
Angel donations go toward identifying the mothers and children in need and providing services to them:
- $8 = nourish 1 child for a month
- $25 = nourish 3 children for a month
- $100 = nourish 1 child for a year
- $500 = nourish an average community for a month
- $6,000 = nourish a community of your choice for one year
Bountiful has chosen to call its sustaining monthly donors “Angels” based on a remarkable event that happened during the resurrected Christ’s visit to his new-world believers.
Jesus spoke to the multitude at the temple which was in the land Bountiful and said:
“Behold your little ones! And as they looked to behold they cast their eyes towards heaven, and they saw the heavens open, and they saw angels descending out of heaven as it were in the midst of fire; and they came down and encircled those little ones about, and they were encircled about with fire; and the angels did minister unto them.”
Become a Bountiful Angel!
By becoming a sustaining Angel:
- You can support a child’s vital development by contributing as little as $8 per month.
- You will support Bountiful Children’s ongoing efforts to assist communities in need every month.
- You can choose a specific country to support.
- You will receive pictures and updates on that area every 2 months.
- Join us and choose a swag item to help spread the word about this important cause.
Your continued support is deeply appreciated as we work together to help these beautiful children reach their full potential. Thank you for being an angel to those most in need!