Philippine’s population: 11,922,995 in 2022
GDP per capita (US$): $3,143 in 2020
Cost to Run Program for 1 Year: $6000
Nutritional Supplements Used:
- 6-12 months – Cerelac
- 13-24 months – Alaska powdered milk
- 25-36 months – peanut butter + MNP (micronutrient powder)
- 37-60 months – MNP (micronutrient powder)
- Pregnant and Lactating Mothers – peanut butter
Fact from UNICEF / WHO / World Bank:
Stunting: 149.2 million
Stunting affected an estimated 22.0 per cent or 149.2 million children under 5 globally in 2020
Dymple was born on September 20, 1994. She has been a devout member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints since she was baptized. She willingly serves in her local congregation. She and her husband, Nilo James, are blessed with three beautiful children. Dymple has been volunteering with Bountiful Children since 2018.
Bountiful's Community Coordinators
Community coordinators serve with Bountiful as volunteers. They organize other local volunteers and together conduct screenings, train families, distribute locally-purchased supplements, and follow up on infant development.
Considering A Donation?
100% of your donation goes directly toward helping children in need! Overhead costs are covered by generous board member donations.
- $8 = feeds 1 child for a month
- $25 = feeds 3 children for a month
- $100 = feeds 1 child for a year
- $500 = feeds an average community for a month
- $6,000 = adopts a community of your choice for one year
A 2020 Christmas Thank You from Children of the Philippines
Our mission is to provide nutritional supplementation to pregnant/nursing mothers and malnourished children as well as to teach health and cognitive development skills to families in the areas we serve. 100% of your donation is used to help children in need.