Philippine’s population: 11,922,995 in 2022
GDP per capita (US$): $3,143 in 2020
- Adopted Indefinitely
- Cost to Run Program for 1 Year: $6000
- 6-12 months – Cerelac
- 13-24 months – Alaska powdered milk
- 25-36 months – peanut butter + MNP (micronutrient powder)
- 37-60 months – MNP (micronutrient powder)
- Pregnant and Lactating Mothers – peanut butter
Nutritional Supplements Used:
Fact from the World Health Organization:
Optimizing nutrition early in life—including the 1000 days from conception to a child’s second birthday—ensures the best possible start in life, with long-term benefits.
Ritchel, is from Binalbagan. She was born May 6, 1992 and is the eldest of four children. She was married to Christian Oreta on April 20, 2016 in the Philippines Cebu Temple. They are blessed with one beautiful daughter. Ritchel has been volunteering with Bountiful Children since 2015.
Bountiful's Community Coordinators
Community coordinators serve with Bountiful as volunteers. They organize other local volunteers and together conduct screenings, train families, distribute locally-purchased supplements, and follow up on infant development.
Considering A Donation?
100% of your donation goes directly toward helping children in need! Overhead costs are covered by generous board member donations.
- $8 = feeds 1 child for a month
- $25 = feeds 3 children for a month
- $100 = feeds 1 child for a year
- $500 = feeds an average community for a month
- $6,000 = adopts a community of your choice for one year
A 2020 Christmas Thank You from Children of the Philippines
Our mission is to provide nutritional supplementation to pregnant/nursing mothers and malnourished children as well as to teach health and cognitive development skills to families in the areas we serve. 100% of your donation is used to help children in need.